To bring awareness and strategies to prevent substance misuse and mental health disorders and promote safe and healthy behaviors.
Unite communities and establishments using collaborative initiatives to build a safe environment for our youth and community.
- To collaborate with the community stakeholders
- Reduce underage drinking among youth and binge drinking
- Reduce substance misuse
- Reduce and dismantle the stigma associated with substance misuse and mental health disorders.
- Develop and implement culturally proficient, evidence-based environmental prevention strategies.
- Compliance checks of liquor establishments
- Implement awareness activities
- Educate parents, youth and the community
- Provide media advocacy
- Provide education to the community or your organization