Below are additional resources to help you and your family face challenges head-on.
Click on any resource to learn more.
Crisis Prevention and Support
- This resource links you to Anne Arundel County’s Crisis Response System called the “Community Warmline”. It’s a 24-7 hotline that handles emergency and non-emergency calls regarding mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Safeguarding Children
- The internet can be a scary place if you are unaware of the dangers lurking around at every corner. Maryland’s Attorney General, Brian E. Frosh, in cooperation with NetSmarts Workshop, provides interactive, educational activities to the public about various topics such as cyberbullying prevention and many others.
Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention
- Healthy Teen Dating
- The Governor’s Family Violence Council and the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention offer this guide for students and educators. This resource includes many links to programs throughout Maryland.
- This resource provides 24-7 help to those dealing gambling problems and training for those seeking to help individuals dealing with a gambling addiction.
- Extensive and diverse network of allies who challenge the persistent stigma faced by people who use drugs and advocate for policy and public health reform.